Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome

Alright, so I've decided to try this blogging thing. So welcome to my first official blog. This first blog is just a quick introduction and overview of what I hope to do with my posts in the future. My blogs are not going to be "Here's what I did today..." kind of blogs, but blogs that allow me to express myself and discuss some personal thoughts, struggles, feelings, opinions etc. Hopefully they will be thought-provoking. Hopefully they will focus on what's really important in life. Hopefully they will encourage you to examine your own thoughts and values. And hopefully you can relate to some of them.

My first actual blog will be up shortly. Let me know what you think - about my writing, about my content, or whether you agree or disagree with anything I've said. I'd love to hear comments or other points of view. Feel free to be honest. I like being able to have open-minded discussions, especially on some of the deeper things in life.

Thanks for giving this a read.

Jenelle

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Babe I look forward to reading your thoughts as I have already. You will bring joy to your Old Man,s heart as he is hold up in this room all week working away from home to be able to hear some of your heart.

    ReplyDelete